Sunday, September 18, 2011

Inspirational articles

Inspirational articles

TRUE LOVE




This story is so beautiful and worth it to share with all those u love and close to ur heart....
It was a busy morning, about 8:30, when an elderly gentleman in his 80s arrived to have stitches removed from his thumb. He said he was in a hurry as he had an appointment at 9:00.

I took his vital signs and had him take a seat, knowing it would be over in an hour before someone would be able to see him. I saw him looking at his watch and decided since I was not busy with another patient, I would evaluate his wound.
On examining it I saw it was well healed, so I talked to one of the doctors and got the needed supplies to remove his sutures and redress his wound. 
While taking care of his wound, I asked him if he had another doctor's appointment this morning, as he was in such a hurry. The gentleman told me no, that he needed to go to the nursing home to eat breakfast with his wife. I inquired as to her health. He told me that she had been there for a while! As she is a victim of Alzheimer's disease.
As we talked, I asked if she would be upset if he was a bit late. He replied that she no longer knew who he was, that she had not recognized him in five years now.
I was surprised and asked him, 'And you still go every morning, even though she doesn't know who you are?'
He smiled as he patted my hand and said, 'She doesn't know me but I still know who she is.'
I had to hold back tears as he left, I had goose bumps on my arm and thought, 'That is the kind of love I want in my life. True love is neither physical nor romantic'.
True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be, and will not be.








Allah Will never Burden U More Than U Can Handle. 


GRANT ME SERENITY

O ALLAH
Grant me serenity for the things
I cannot change
Grant me courage for the things
I can change
Grant me wisdom to know the differences
Alhamdulillah
ALLAH always be there for me
I am so gratefulness yet I am sad
Knowing my heart is always crying
Dying for HIS love
Eternal and everlasting
Subhanallah....
My Dear ALLAH
Let my journey to YOUR heart
Keeps me strong, vital in perseverance
And hold me tight to YOU
Even through the darkest of the night
And through the deepest of all sorrows
Don't let me flee from YOUR love....
Don't let me be alone without YOUR blessings
Needing YOU always....
Inside here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment