Saturday, October 22, 2011

Unspoken Words


[~ One can never truly help the oppressed unless you make the time & take the effort to empathise what they are going through physically & emotionally. You have to really feel hurt as they do, hungry as they do, sad as they are, cry as they do, dream as they dream without sleep, wish & pray with their hearts & only then will one truly wish to help & succeed to make a difference. Failure will no longer be an option.~]


~ Unspoken words from the Poor :

I want what you want
I want to eat what you eat
I want to wear what you wear
I want to like what you like
I want to see what you see
I want to have what you have
I want to sleep where you sleep
I want a dad like your dad
I want a mom like your mom
I want friends like your friends
I want to be loved how your loved
I want to love how you love
I want to dream like you dream
I want a future like your future
I want you to want for me what you want for you.


Author :- Jalal Ibn Sa'eed

[~ One can never truly help the oppressed unless you make the time & take the effort to empathise what they are going through physically & emotionally. You have to really feel hurt as they do, hungry as they do, sad as they are, cry as they do, dream as they dream without sleep, wish & pray with their hearts & only then will one truly wish to help & succeed to make a difference. Failure will no longer be an option.~]

No comments:

Post a Comment