Saturday, October 22, 2011


What does your friendship mean to you?

 
I think lately a lot of friendships are build on lies and social gains. You know, I wonder if you know who you can trust of those you call your friends. Which one of your friends will be there for your? Will mourn your loss? Will wonder where you are if you don't come to school one day? Which one of them will tell you the truth even if you don't want to hear it, won't sugar coat everything for you. If you think about who of your friends can you actually trust without second doubting your decision to tell them a certain thing? Not many of them huh? If not all of them. Of all your Facebook friends, you might even have like 900 friends there but which one of them do you know. Do you even talk to them a lot? Have you ever seen them or had a decent conversation with them? WHO OF YOUR FRIENDS ARE YOUR FRIENDS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL? There comes the real problem, your friends or i mean those you consider your friends might all be your classmates. BIG DIFFERENCE. When i thought about i don't actually have a lot of friends or at least not a lot of them I'm close to. Friendship to me is telling somebody what you mean and think without fearing their response without having to worry about them telling it to somebody else. LOL it's funny that some people actually boast about how many friends they have on facebook (WTF=welcome to Facebook! LOOL) when in reality, those people won't give a damn about her. LOOL they won't fucking know if you've vanished from the face of the earth unless someone announces it on Facebook. Then it's the OMG WHERE ARE YOU? I admit that I don't have a lot of friends because they don't fit the category of "Will they be there for you when you need them?" BECAUSE THEY WON'T. I'm content with the fact you know i don't need to have many friends to feel good i don't need to have those people comment on how much they fucking love me but won't hesitate to stab the fuck out of me when they need to. If you need friends to feel good then I FEEL FUCKING SORRY FOR YOU because you have some pretty shitty self-worth. If you actually think about it those you consider your friends aren't your friends and those who will actually be there for you, you neglect them because you're too busy tending to your other more important "friends". LOL this is a topic that actually interests me because i noticed that a lot of the things people think is important and value in friends are nowhere near what I think is valuable and important. Wallahi I'd rather be dead and spit on then think the same way some people I know think (about friendship) because I find it rather ridicules and fucked up. I'm sorry but that's what I think. No i take that back I'm not sorry because my opinion is my opinion and I won't ever apologize for thinking in another way. LOOL if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen, right?( I always wanted to use that)I also feel sorry for the ones that also become friends with people to gain something socially, like popularity. You're fucked up and I hope somebody finds a cure to your stupidity. And LOOL i have to say those who get pissed because they're "friends" buy the same shit as them LOOOL you need help too or those who get jealous if their friends gain something goood YOU STUPID. But then again, if you feel sorry for me because you think i'm a nolifer then I feel sorry for you because I'd rather be a nolifer than have YOUR life any day.




=]

No comments:

Post a Comment